With so many new surgery centers opening up across the nation, physicians of all specialties are in great demand. Here are a few concepts Becker’s ASC Review suggests that you implement when working with your physicians to keep them right where they are.
- Communicate about problems and offer immediate solutions
- Like in any relationship, communication is key;
- Keeping an open line of communication, that also shows a proof of action in response, is necessary to keep both parties happy!
- Recognize the most common reasons of physician dissatisfaction
- Inconsistent or incompetent staff
- Perception of poor equipment
- Financial problems
- Inability to schedule cases
Check you the full article to see many more great tips.