Did you know, that this is the time of year, when people tend to look back on the past year, and look ahead to the future, regarding their career and personal goals?
It’s true! Thanksgiving and Christmas are when most employees evaluate what they’ve accomplished, and how they match up to where they thought they’d be.
So I dare you to ask yourself:
ARE YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO BE IN YOUR CAREER?
- DO YOU LOVE COMING TO WORK EACH & EVERY DAY?
- NO?? THEN WHAT DOES YOUR DREAM JOB LOOK LIKE?
- IS YOUR CENTER RUNNING AT FULL CAPACITY?
- NO?? THEN WHAT’S IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET YOU THERE??
- ARE THERE ANY ANTICIPATED NEEDS YOU HAVE FOR 2014?
HAVE YOU ACHIEVED YOUR PERSONAL GOALS FOR 2013?
- THEN WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN TO GET YOU THE WORK/ LIFE BALANCE YOU DESERVE??
While may not be surprised to know that there is quite a bit of activity going on in the surgery center space, let’s not forget, that the really great opportunities are few and between!!
So if you answered “no” or even “maybe” to any of the questions above, we should talk!
Who knows…one phone call may lead you to that dream job you’ve been waiting for. Imagine looking back on 2014 with all your personal and professional goals achieved!! And as always, all inquiries and referrals are held in strict confidence!
So, if you’re open and receptive to hearing more don’t hesitate to give us a call!
email@example.com | direct 972.265.5395