The ASC Association is a membership and advocacy organization that:
- Provides member benefits and services
- Combats legislative, regulatory and other challenges at the federal and state level
- Assists state ASC associations
- Enhances ASC representation at the state and federal level
- Established a political action committee
The American College of Healthcare Executives is an international professional society of more than 30,000 healthcare executives who lead hospitals, healthcare systems and other healthcare organizations.
The New Jersey Medical Group Management Association (NJMGMA) gives the professional administrators a rich source of information and contacts for professional growth. Since our founding, we have grown to more than 200 members representing more than 100 medical groups across New Jersey. Our membership includes small and large specialty groups, medical school clinics, as well as prepaid organizations.