Here are 3 more searches we have for managment positions in the Ambulatory Surgery Center industry:
Don’t Wait for Things to Happen
They Make Things Happen!
- Are you a talented ambulatory surgery center (ASC) professional?
- Are you a quality-oriented & Driven to exceed expectations?
- Are you an ASC professional that really “gets it” and wants to feel proud of where and with whom you work?
- Do you want to be respected and rewarded for your success?
- Do you appreciate how rare the truly GREAT OPPORTUNITIES are in the surgery center world?
THEN YOU’RE OUR KIND OF PEOPLE! We need to talk…
We are looking for a LEADER who can build upon our success and help us get to the next level!
The ideal candidate will be self-driven, independent and able to effectively manage day-to-day surgery center operations, while working collaboratively with physicians, the governing board, and staff to maintain the center’s mission, values, reputation for high standards of care, and excellence in patient satisfaction.
- This Dallas ambulatory surgery center has 3 ORs and a stable multi-specialty case-load.
- The almost-new center is absolutely beautiful, in a prime location, and is AAAHC accredited.
- The partnership is committed to the ASC’s continued success, values the Administrator’s role, and will give you the freedom & respect to get the job done!
For more information or to submit a resume call or email in total CONFIDENCE:
You must have experience with:
- ASC Leadership
- Physician relations
- Marketing and Business Development
- State & Federal Regulatory Compliance
- Getting it done!
ARE YOU WHERE YOU WERE MEANT TO BE?
START the NEW YEAR RIGHT!!
Our established and highly profitable Ambulatory Surgery Center in Southern California has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Surgery Center (ASC) Administrator.
Utilize your significant surgery center management & leadership expertise, team-building & marketing skills, and financial & operational savvy in this top rated facility.
YOU ARE: An upbeat, customer-service-minded team-builder, participative leader who communicates effectively and loves a fast-paced environment in which to build your career. You have experience running a dynamic ambulatory surgery center (ASC) through benchmarking and case-costing. You have a strong sense of financials and have the ability to market the facility to grow the volume, profits (and your bonus)!
WE ARE: An exceptional AAAHC accredited Multi-Specialty ASC with 5+ Rooms & approx 30 FTEs doing over 3,500 procedures a year. We have a prestigious group of physicians, partnered with a solid management organization providing excellent outcomes a very attractive comp package.
IF YOU QUALIFY… Contact us today.
Forward your resume today in total confidence to: Greg Zoch @ email@example.com
ALL COMMUNICATION HELD IN THE STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE.
Do you want to live in an incredible location close to stunning beaches, a wildlife national park, hiking, camping, and have a Genuine Dream Job.
This is a QUALITY OF LIFE opportunity that many seek but few achieve. Come and get it!!!
RN Administrator – Ambulatory Surgery
This 4 Room Multi-Specialty surgery center is looking to grow their volume and bring on a new RN Administrator to add to their team of healthcare professionals.
All inquiries and referrals will be held in strict confidence!
- Would directly manage the OR and PACU/Pre-Op Managers and the BOM in addition to about 45 FTEs
- ASC management experience is a plus
- Pediatric understanding is a plus
This Southern Florida facility is a joint venture between a group of physicians and one of the largest management countries in the region.
Does this sound like you or someone you know?
Give me a call or shoot me an email TODAY!
Andréa Venezio ● 972-265-5395