Can you believe that a recent study by @entrepeneur.com shows that 75% of middle-class American’s are still living paycheck-to-paycheck?
And they’re not talking about the 75% of American’s who are unemployed, on welfare, or on food stamps. This study refers to the 75% of American’s who earn an average of $45k-$65k annually, and are gainfully employed, hard-working, tax paying citizens.
So how can this be possible?
Take a look at this:
- If you earn $63,000 annually before tax
- And subtract $12,600 (or about 20%) for Uncle Sam, your left with approximately $50,400
- Now subtract another $50,000 for necessities like: Housing, Transportation, Food, Insurance, Healthcare, Childcare, and Entertainment.
- And your left with a whopping $400.00.
So instead of staying within that 75%, I wanted to share with you my 3 of the best tips, from some of the wealthiest people in the world, to help us all get out of the “paycheck-to-paycheck” sludge.
1. Treat Your Money Like Chess Pieces:
If you think of your money like pieces on a chess board, and start allocating a “certain number of dollars to go back out there in the field and get dirty”, your money can start working for you, instead of against you!!
2. Small Leaks Can [and will] Sink the Ship!
Most people think that “a few bucks here and a few bucks there” won’t break the bank and aren’t that big of deal. But in reality…those small amounts “here and there” do add up! And if you were to sit down and do the math on all those small monthly charges, you may be surprised at the amount you could be saving.
3. Work Smarter…Not Harder!
Delegate, Delegate, and Delegate Some More! Because unlike Michael Keaton in the movie Duplicity, our experts suggest you make yourself aware of everything in your role or business that can be delegated to someone else, and start training and delegating work, to ensure everything gets done without you having to work 95 hours a week!